Accreditation / Professional Development
- PECS Level 1 Accreditation
- Hanen Membership
- Speech Pathology Australia Certified Practicing Speech Pathologists
- NDIS registered providers
- DSS ‘ Helping Children with Autism’ and ‘Better Start Initiative’ registered providers
- Medicare and DVA registered providers
- Sounds Write
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) Basic Workshop
- Neonatal Feeding Workshop
- CogMed Working Memory Conference
- Dr Tony Attwood & Michelle Garnett Understanding Autism Spectrum Condition Workshop
- DIR Floortime Interaction Training
- Sue Larkey 'Transition to School'
- Elizabeth Ponce Barboza 'RDI Introduction'
- Clinical Educator Training
- Hanen ‘ABC & Beyond’
- Dr Elise Baker ‘Evidence-based management of Speech Sound Disorders in Children’
- Paula Tazzyman - Nutrition and ASD
- S.O.S. Feeding Workshop
- Gen Jereb 'There's a Traffic Jam in My Brain' Workshop
- Monique Simpson 'Advanced Therapy Techniques for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder'
- Hanen 'It Takes Two to Talk' training
- Hanen 'More Than Words' training
- Hanen 'Talkability' training
- Kirrie Ballard 'Emerging Treatments of Apraxia of Speech'
- Alex Kelly 'Social Skills'