As part of our mobile service we are able to organise to see children at school within school hours. This needs to be agreed to by the child’s teacher as well as their school. We typically will only attend a school if we are able to see three students.
Once school therapy is organised we will continue to liaise with the classroom teacher to adjust therapy as needed as well as ensure the parent remains involved in what is occurring in therapy.
We currently provide services at the following schools:
- Camden Public School
- Camden South Public School
- Harrington Park Public School
- Macarthur Anglican School
- Mount Annan Christian College
- St Francis Catholic College
- St John the Evangelist Catholic Primary School
If your school is not listed and you would like to your child to access therapy at school, please discuss this with your child's therapist.